watch full movies online

Pain at middle area on the bottom of the foot?

Question by Natalie: Pain at middle area on the bottom of the foot?
Today I somehow injured myself (not sure how it happened), and now I have pain on the bottom of my foot. (I think that the pain is near the plantar fascia area, at the bottom middle-part of my foot.)

Sometimes it hurts for me to walk, and I can’t run very well without experiencing pain. It doesn’t feel extremely painful; it’s more like a sharp sting. (a little itchy, too) Does anyone know what this foot pain is called? How can I treat it?

I’m 14, if that helps. Thank you.

Best answer:

Answer by Douglas B
You have a muscle under your foot that can have pain because of how you stepped on something. Here is how you can release that muscle to get rid of the foot pain:
Foot Muscle:
With your foot in your lap place your fingers side by side at the back of the arch right in front of the heel and press in hard and hold. After 30 seconds slowly raise your toes up as far as you can, release the pressure but hold your toes there for another 30 seconds.

What do you think? Answer below!

One Response to “Pain at middle area on the bottom of the foot?”

  1. bballpro says:

    Not sure what you have, several diagnostic possibilities exist.
    1) Plantar fasciitis – pain in the arch and/or heel. Typically pain is worst when you first stand on the foot after awakening. Treatment: stretching exercises, arch supports, not going barefoot on a hard floor, rarely cortisone injection or surgery.

    2) Plantar warts – warts on the bottom of the foot tend to grow inward, unlike a wart on a hand or arm.
    Sometimes there are little prickly blackish marks, almost like dirt. Tagamet for a week or two often works, if not then a podiatrist can do a minor surgery or treatment.

    3) Foot strain (of a muscle) – you’d probably know you did something.

    4) Stress fracture (or actual fracture) of a foot bone. If it’s between the ball of your foot and your heel, it would involve either a metatarsal, cuboid, cuneiform, or navicular bone. This can occur w/ overuse or a sudden impact.

    It may be best for you to see either an orthopedist or a podiatrist for a good evaluation to make sure.

Leave a Reply